Dive deep, O mind, dive deep in the ocean of God's beauty! If you descend to the uttermost depths, there you will find the gem of love.Bengali Hymn
A boat is a watercraft, usually smaller than most ships. Some boats are commonly carried by a ship or on land using trailers.
- Fortune brings in some boats that are not steered.
- Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat.
- So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
- The sea, the great unifier, is man's only hope. Now, as never before, the old phrase has a literal meaning: We are all in the same boat.
- We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.
- Whatever floats your boat ...
- Sergeant John Robert Lord, 1977 U.S. Marine Corps, Iwakuni, Japan dissmissive bar argument talk between Marine and Navy sailor