Brother Bear 2
The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tides, and gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire.Pierre Teilhard De Chardin
- Rest? We've been hibernating for six months. Who needs rest?
- Ugh, that is the most disgusting thing I have ever smelled. Let's go check it out.
- (Laughs) Awesome! Let's do it again!
- Once you love someone, they stay in your heart forever.
- This is the most fun I've had since we were kids!
- (when she first sees Kenai in his new form) Wow! I heard you were a bear. I just didn't realize you'd look so much, uh, like a bear.
- (to Atka, after he "kills" Kenai) How COULD you??!! (pushes him very hardly) He was my friend!!
- I love you, too.
- Oh, gee, She's after us, eh!
- Nita: They say that in all the tribies, you are the wisest shaman.
- Shaman: Sha-WOMAN! Okay? "Wise" and "man" don't even belong in the same sentence.
- Nita: But he's a bear.
Nita: You know, a bear? Grr?
Shaman: Uh, I know what a bear is. I suggest you go look in the woods.
- Koda: So you're Nita. Kenai was just dreaming about you.
- Kenai: I was not.
- Koda: Were too. You should have heard him. 'Nita, Nita.'
- Kenai: Well, you ready to get going?
- Nita: But I'll never be able to cross that river.
- Kenai: We can do that together too.
- Nita: How do I look?
- Kenai: (slightly stunned) Like a bear…except they gave you antlers.
- Nita: What?
- Kenai: Ha! Gotcha!
- The moose are on the loose.
- Guys and girls are totally different animals.