Catch Me If You Can
The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.Sir William Bragg
Frank Abagnale, Jr.
- You're gonna have to catch me first!
- Ah, people only know what you tell them, Carl.
- Hello, Pussy. (Quoting James Bond from Goldfinger)
- An honest man has nothing to fear and I am trying not to be afraid of anything
Frank Abagnale Sr.
- Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.
- For the last six months, he's gone to Harvard and Berkeley. I'm betting he can get a passport.
- Mr. Strong: Frank, would you like to say grace? ...Unless you're not comfortable.
- Frank Abagnale, Jr.: Absolutely. Two little mice fell into a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned, but the second mouse, he struggled so hard that he eventually churned that cream into butter and he walked out. Amen.
- Mrs. Strong: Oh, that was beautiful. The mouse, he churned that cream into butter.
- The true story of a real fake.