Happiness and virtue rest upon each other; the best are not only the happiest, but the happiest are usually the best.Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
Challenge is a common English word that is used generically for many different named competitions and for things that are inbued with a sense of difficulty and victory.
- Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top. Then you will see how low it was.
- One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
- Who wills, can. Who tries, does. Who loves, lives.