Happiness is good for the body but sorrow strengthens the spirit.Source Unknown
Quotes regarding Childhood, a broad term usually applied to the phase of development in humans between Infant|infancy and adulthood.
- When childhood dies, its corpses are called adults and they enter society, one of the politer names of Hell. That is why we dread children, even if we love them. They show us the state of our decay.
- Childhood is a short season.
- Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows.
- Childhood is not only the childhood we really had but also the impressions we formed of it in our adolescence and maturity. That is why childhood seems so long. Probably every period of life is multiplied by our reflections upon the next.
- Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath.
- Childhood is the sleep of reason.
- He carried his childhood like a hurt warm bird held to his middle-aged breast.
- I was never a child. I was always a menopausal woman in a child's body.
- If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
- It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
- One stops being a child when one realizes that telling one's trouble does not make it any better.
- The son whines to his father, "You messed up my childhood!" And the father says, "How could I, son? I wasn't even there."
- There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.