Chocolate describes a number of raw and processed foods that originate from the tropical cacao tree. It is a common ingredient in many kinds of sweets, chocolate candy, ice creams, cookies, cakes, pies, and desserts. It is one of the most popular flavours in the world.
- Chocolate is a psychoactive food. It is made from the seeds of the tropical cacao tree, Theobroma cacao. The cacao tree was named by the 17th century Swedish naturalist, Linnaeus. The Greek term theobroma means literally food of the gods. Chocolate has also been called the food of the devil; but the theological basis of this claim is obscure.
- Introduction to chocolate.org
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
- Augustus: I'm Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate.
Willy Wonka: I can see that.
- Well, folks, it looks like we're up chocolate creek without a popsicle stick.
- Gingerbread Man, Shrek 2
- Love, biochemically no different than consuming large quantities of chocolate.
- Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get, your life however is like a box of active grenades!
- What's with this weird hotel custom of leaving a piece of chocolate on the pillow? I awoke thinking my brain had hemorrhaged some sort of fecal matter.
- The Kit Kat candy bar has the name 'Kit Kat' imprinted in the chocolate. That robs you of chocolate! Kit Kat has come up with a clever chocolate saving-technique. I'm gonna go down to the Kit Kat factory, and say 'Hey, you owe me some letters.'
- King Henry Drinks Much Dark Chocolate Milk.
- Mnemonic for the metric system