Coaching is the directing and training of people. Direction may include motivational speaking. Training may include seminars, workshops, and supervised practice. There are many types of coaching including Sports, Personal Development, and Business Coaching.
- "Coaching is a co-creative relationship which allows a client to find their inner power and use their unique strengths to propel them toward their goals."
- Chuck Franks, PCC, LCSW
- Life rewards the risk-takers
- Clint Borgen, famous humanitarian
- Probably my best quality as a coach is that I ask a lot of challenging questions and let the person come up with the answer.
- Coaches have to watch for what they don't want to see and listen to what they don't want to hear.
- A good coach will make his players see what they can be rather than what they are.
- A coach is someone who can give correction without causing resentment
- John Wooden
- God determines how fast you're going to run; I can only help with the mechanics
- The test of a good coach is that when they leave, others will carry on successfully.