It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- I am going to be VERY fat, and YOU are gonna love it!
- Your sexy smile isn't working this time.
- You bitch! Why didn't you just say a rum and Coke?!
- Everything ends badly, otherwise, it would never end.
- I am the world's last barman poet! I see America drinking the fabulous cocktails I make. America is getting stinking on something I stir or shake. The Sex On The Beach...the Schnapps made from peach! The Velvet Hammer...the Alabama Slammer! I make stuff with juice and froth, the Pink Squirrel...the 3 Toad Sloth. I make drinks so sweet and snazzy, the Iced Tea...the Kamakazi! The Orgasm...the Death Spasm. The Singapore Sling...the Ding a Ling. America your just devoted to every flavor I got, but if you want to get loaded...why don't you just order a shot!
- If Jordan gives birth to a fine Irish son /There be Cocktails and Dreams for him one day to run /A business that will yield a financial windfall/To be franchised in every suburban shopping mall. /Now, if a daughter arrives to bless our clan /I guess the shit will finally hit the fan/But this I shall promise to thee /I'll never let her marry a guy like me /Still if our child is the naughtiest of girls or the wildest of young men / I swear I be the best dad I can / And never ever get spooked again.
- The money's gone, the brain is shot. But the liquor, we still got.
- Beer is for breakfast young Flannigan, drink or be gone.
- Workers never hustle, and hustlers never work. You, my friend, are a worker.
- Doug: You are in training my son.
- Brian: In training for what?
- Doug: For stardom. No matter how liberal this world may become, a man will always be judged on the amount of alcohol he can consume, and women will be impressed with it, whether they like it or not!