To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.Confucius
- All that matters to me now is Jenny.
- [Before fighting Bennett] C'mon, Bennett, let's party!.
- [After throwing a pipe through him with steam coming out of it] Let off some steam, Bennett.
- [Dangling Sully over the cliff] Sully! This is my weak arm!
- [Dangling Sully over the cliff] Loyalty isn't the most important thing. The most important thing is GRAVITY!
- [Dangling Sully over the cliff] Hey Sully: Remember when I told you I was going to kill you last? I lied. [drops Sully]
- [After breaking the man's neck on the plane] Oh, and do me a favour - don't disturb my friend. He is dead tired.
- I'm not going to shoot you between the eyes, John, I'm going to shoot you between the balls!
- Diaz: ...And if you want your kid back, then you gonna co-operate, right?
- Matrix: WRONG! (shoots him between the eyes)
- Matrix: Sully, remember when I promised to kill you last?
- Sully: That's right Matrix, you did
- Matrix: I lied.
- [After Matrix dropped Sully of the cliff]
- Cindy: Where is Sully?
- Matrix: I let him go...
- Cook: Scared? Well you should be, 'cos this Green Beret's going to kick your big ass!
- Matrix: I eat Green Berets for breakfast and right now I am VERY hungry!
- Cindy: I can't believe this bunch of macho bull shit.
- Matrix: I'll be back, Bennett.
- Bennett: John, I'll be ready, John!
- Soldier: Slitting a little girl's throat is like a warm knife through butter.
- Bennett: [to the soldier] Put the knife away, and shut your mouth.
- Bennett: [to Aris] I love listening to your little piss ant soldiers trying to talk tough, they make me laugh. If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too.
- Arius: My soldiers are patriots.
- Bennett: Your soldiers are nothing, Matrix and I could kill every one of them, at the blink of an eye - you remember that.
- Arius: Are you trying to frighten me Mr Bennett?
- Bennett: I don't have to try. When Matrix finishes the job, he'll be back for his daughter - no matter whether she's dead or alive, it doesn't matter. Then he'll be after you, and the only thing between Matrix and you... is me.
- Arius: I think it is you that is afraid Mr Bennett, you are afraid of Matrix.
- Bennett: Of course, I'm smart. But I have an edge, I have his daughter...