There are two ways of being happy: We must either diminish our wants or augment our means—either may do—the result is the same and it is for each man to decide for himself and to do that which happens to be easier.Benjamin Franklin
- "We appreciate that the frequent broadcast of the same, or similar, commercials can be annoying to some viewers. However, it is for the advertiser and broadcaster to decide how often a particular advertisement is shown." - Advertising Standards Authority, February 2005.
- "'Crazy Frog' is what the market persist on calling my character The Annoying Thing. I personally hate that name and deeply regret I didn't put a stop to that early on." - Erik Wernquist, April 2005.
- "From [the] reactions [to The Annoying Thing I've received] I think the absence of pants is a success (when it comes to annoyance). I will definitely keep them off." - Erik Wernquist, April 2003.
- "The Crazy Frog sound? That's my fault!" - Daniel Malmedahl, January 2005.
- "We don’t like the frog and it brings me out in hives. I go red. The point is that little thing should have its legs chopped off and I’d like to eat them in a restaurant." - Chris Martin, frontman for Coldplay, on his band's chart battle with the Crazy Frog in May 2005.