It is useless to send armies against ideas.George Brandes
- One of the most important philosophical and social issues confronting humanity in the beginning of the 21st century is the sharing of information.
- Creative Commons licensing is great because it just sort of “snaps in” — the hard thinking has already been done, and even some of the technical work.
"Get Creative" Flash movie 
- "It can be that easy when you skip the intermediaries."
- "Enter one of the internet's most famous citizens. A face familiar the world over. A public identity rivaled by only a handful of corporate giants and global superstars... the big copyright C."
- "We interrupt this brainstorm to call the lawyers."
- "We wrote these licenses so that lawyers and courts could read them. Then we translated them into a language that YOU can read."
Further discussion and commentary as to what should be on this page is welcome on the Talk page.