Cube Zero is a 2004 sci-fi film primarily about people trapped in a maze of cube-shaped rooms; some rooms contain deadly traps. The first two movies take place almost entirely within the maze while Cube Zero takes place both within the maze and outside the maze. This is a prequel to the original film Cube.
- Written and directed by Ernie Barbarash.
- Where's my daughter, Where is... [stutters] ...she. Why can't I remember my daughter's name? Where is she?!
- Oh, can you use Wynn's aux. monitor because we'll need the big guns here for our little mouse hunt.
- I hope your shortcut worked, Mr. Quigley.
- Instant paralysis. They really weren't kidding, were they?
- I don't trust machines, I have a machine to thank for this [points to his left eye, which is robotic]
and this! [pounds the ground with his cane] I want to see them with my own God-given eye!
- Can we spend five minutes without bringing up Owen?
- You know what sort of people end up in there.
- Do you believe in god?
- She's gonna die in there, and she's probably innocent!
- This room is... green.
- Dodd: We'll call up when it's an emergency.
- Wynn: Well what do you think this is?!
- Dodd: I don't see a fire, or flooding, or a gas leak or somebody down on the floor having a heart attack but right now I sure would like to!
- [Wynn reaches out for the telephone and it starts to ring.]
- Wynn: Hello? [pause] It's for you.
- [Wynn hands the phone to Dodd.]
- Dodd: Yes, sir. Right away sir.
- [Dodd hangs up.]
- Dodd: Someone's at the exit.
- Wynn: [panicking] Then what do we do?!
- Dodd: The exit procedure.
- Cassasndra: Water?
- Wynn: [astonished] The aux. exit!
- Haskell: Hey, you can't go climbing around in here.
- [Rains turns around.]
- Rains: Why not?
- Haskell: There are traps.
- Rains: How do you know?
- Meyerhold: Because of this.
- [He holds up his hand to reveal that he has two fingers cut off.]
- Dodd: You know you shouldn't be looking at the files.
- Wynn: Well it's not against the rules.
- Dodd: It's not encouraged.
- Wynn: C'mon.
- Dodd: [seriously] It's not encouraged.
- Wynn: [muttering] What's got into you?
- Isolation - Panic - Terror
- Every nightmare has a beginning.
- Zachary Bennett — Eric Wynn
- Stephanie Moore — Cassandra Rains
- Michael Riley — Jax
- Martin Roach — Haskell
- David Huband — Dodd
- Mike Nahrgang — Meyerhold
- Richard McMillan — Bartok
- Terri Hawkes — Jellico
- Tony Munch — Owen
- Jasmin Geljo — Ryjkin
- Diego Klattenhoff — Quigley