Daddy Day Care
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.Jim Rohn
- Charlie: What's going on?
- Phil: Your worst nightmare.
- Charlie: What?
- Phil: Mr. Broccoli's a no-show
- [Walking into Chapman Academy]
- Charlie: Look at this place. It's Princeton for preschoolers.
- Kim: How was your day, baby?
- Charlie: I lost my J-O-B.
- Kim: You lost your J-O-B?
- Charlie: I got F-I-R-E-D. Me and 300 other people.
- [While Charlie is explaining a play for football]
- Max: How about we just run in a circle?
- [After reading an advertisement for a fund-raiser for Daddy Day Care]
- Miss Harridan: They're selling fun. I can't compete with fun.
- Eddie Murphy - Charlie Hinton
- Jeff Garlin - Phil
- Steve Zahn - Marvin
- Regina King - Kim Hinton
- Kevin Nealon - Bruce
- Angelica Huston - Miss Harridan