It's very good for an idea to be commonplace. The important thing is that a new idea should develop out of what is already there so that it soon becomes an old acquaintance. Old acquaintances aren't by any means always welcome, but at least one can't be mistaken as to who or what they are.Penelope Fitzgerald
(Redirected from Damir Dokic)
Friday, June 25, 1999
- I am standing for NSW Super 12 coaching position. NSW great. Queensland bad.
- I cannot believe that NSWRU don't want to interview me.
Monday, July 10, 2000
- Venus Williams? Pah, she's a joke. Her father hasn't hit anyone for, oh, ages.
Saturday, September 30, 2000
- Sometimes I drink, but so do other people. So what. I am nothing when President Clinton likes his sex and Boris Yeltsin was drunk every day. I am not dangerous.
- Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge.
- (Talking about his daughter's early exit in 2006 Australian Open) The Australians set her up, they're a despicable nation. They're the kind of people that give you sausages in 40 degree weather and then refuse to give you water.
- Australia with the help of Croatia and the Vatican have brainwashed my daughter.
- I have thought about dropping a nuclear bomb on Sydney since Jelena lost in the first round this week, for which Australia is to blame.
- I have even thought about killing an Australian in revenge, but I wouldn't gain anything from it.
- Damir has sought help from Serbian politicians, including an accused war criminal, in kidnapping Jelena.
"Only two were ready to help," Damir said.
"One of them however, Vojislav Seselj, is waiting to be tried at the International War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague."
- "Damir Dokic reveals Jelena kidnap plan", The Age, 19 January, 2006
- "OSVETIĆU SE", Kurir, 17 January, 2006