Life is a long lesson in humility.Sir James M. Barrie
(Redirected from Dana carvey)
Dana Thomas Carvey (born June 2, 1955) is an American actor and comedian.
- I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.
- I'm thirty years old, but I read at the thirty-four-year-old level.
- You cannot pee in a Mr. Coffee and get Taster's Choice.
- Wouldn't be prudent. Not gonna do it.
- And I needed those glasses. That was a fight. The studio didn't want me to wear them but I got them. I also wanted it to be sort of a Clark Kent/Superman thing so the kids wouldn't be confused.
- I couldn't do any of my other characters, you know? But I could have done the lady. Church Lady's w:Malibu Beach party is an idea I have for a movie, too. Yes.
- I have this dream life where I get to be a celebrity but I get to navigate the world fairly easily because I'm always in character.
- I've never really worked on them. Just once in a while one hits me and makes me laugh. My w:Al Gore was sort of like a gay w:Gomer Pyle.
- It's almost like he's started to sound even more exotic the more people started doing him. I don't know why, but there's just something about Al Gore that makes me laugh.
- Please, O ye Lord, keep w:Jim Bakker behind bars.
- We didn't even think about it, you know? I used to collect laser discs, and you'd have some college professor analyzing It's a Wonderful Life or w:Citizen Kane, and now it is pretty funny - the idea of commentary for a silly kid's movie, you know?