- Magic is not about having a puzzle to solve. It's about creating a moment of awe and astonishment. And that can be a beautiful thing
Some quotes by David Blaine.
1) As a kid, I always was obsessed with Houdini.
2) I believe that fear of life brings a greater fear of death.
3) I have not had time to reflect on my own truths in many years.
4) I just believe that the feeling of wonder is amazing. I am pushing myself as far as I can humanly push myself... I can only hope for the best and expect the worse.
5) In truth, the only restrictions on our capacity to astonish ourselves and each other are imposed by our own minds.
6) My only fear is the unknown.
7) We are all capable of infinitely more than we believe. We are stronger and more resourceful than we know, and we can endure much more than we think we can.