There is a law that man should love his neighbor as himself. In a few hundred years it should be as natural to mankind as breathing or the upright gait; but if he does not learn it he must perish.Alfred Adler
(Redirected from David letterman)
- Nothing, believe me, nothing is more satisfying to me personally than getting a great idea and then beatin' it to death.
- Late Night with David Letterman (5 March 1993)
- In My Pants!
- The Wahoo Gazette (30 October 2002)
- I may not be smart enough to debate you point-for-point on this, but I have the feeling about 60% of what you say is crap.
- To Bill O'Reilly, in discussion about the supposed War on Christmas, as quoted in "In Letterman appearance, O'Reilly repeated false claim that school changed 'Silent Night' lyrics", Media Matters for America, (2006-01-04)
- On National Security Agency's eavesdropping program: Now all of us can talk to the NSA - just by dialing any number.
- The Late Show with David Letterman, Monologue (25 January 2006)
- Hey John, I got a question! You need a ride to the airport?
- The Late Show with David Letterman, while watching a live feed of Katie Couric interviewing with John McCain in the CBS studio; McCain had just canceled his scheduled appearance on Letterman's show that evening, telling him he needed to return to Washington immediately and deal with the economic crisis (24 September 2008)