Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.John Lennon
(Redirected from Dead Alive)
- Directed by Peter Jackson and written by Stephen Sinclair
- That's my mother grave you're pissing on.
- They're not dead exactly, they're just... sort of rotting.
- Party's over!
- [as an excuse for punching Selywn and stuffing it into a bag] Hyperactive...
- The Devil's among us!
- Stand back boy! This calls for divine intervention!
- I kick arse for the Lord!
- What we need is another war!
- WHAT? NO PUDDING!
- [After having gotten his pudding and after pus from Vera's bite wound squirts into it, he stirs it further in and the pudding turns pinkish] Rich and creamy, just the way I like it!
- That's someone doing the business!
- Ahhh, so you found your father's old stag movies, did ya? [Pause] Is that the one with the donkey and the chambermaid?
- It's all part of the grieving process.
- Intellectual at party [struggling against an attack by Void] Okay! Okay! I take it back! Nabokov wasn't a pedophile!
- Intellectual: [defending himself against oncoming zombies] Some of my best friends are Pedophiles! [His famous last words]
- Undertaker: [as Vera's eyes pop out and green slime sprays out] Cranial blowout!
- Zoo Keeper: Story goes, these great big rats come scuttling off the slave ships and raped all the little tree monkeys.
- Zombie Mother: No-one will ever love you like your mother!
- Paquita Maria Sanchez: Your mother ate my dog!
- Lionel Cosgrove: Not all of it.