Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.Carl Jung
(Redirected from Dead Alive)
- Directed by Peter Jackson and written by Stephen Sinclair
- That's my mother grave you're pissing on.
- They're not dead exactly, they're just... sort of rotting.
- Party's over!
- [as an excuse for punching Selywn and stuffing it into a bag] Hyperactive...
- The Devil's among us!
- Stand back boy! This calls for divine intervention!
- I kick arse for the Lord!
- What we need is another war!
- WHAT? NO PUDDING!
- [After having gotten his pudding and after pus from Vera's bite wound squirts into it, he stirs it further in and the pudding turns pinkish] Rich and creamy, just the way I like it!
- That's someone doing the business!
- Ahhh, so you found your father's old stag movies, did ya? [Pause] Is that the one with the donkey and the chambermaid?
- It's all part of the grieving process.
- Intellectual at party [struggling against an attack by Void] Okay! Okay! I take it back! Nabokov wasn't a pedophile!
- Intellectual: [defending himself against oncoming zombies] Some of my best friends are Pedophiles! [His famous last words]
- Undertaker: [as Vera's eyes pop out and green slime sprays out] Cranial blowout!
- Zoo Keeper: Story goes, these great big rats come scuttling off the slave ships and raped all the little tree monkeys.
- Zombie Mother: No-one will ever love you like your mother!
- Paquita Maria Sanchez: Your mother ate my dog!
- Lionel Cosgrove: Not all of it.