Diamonds Are Forever
Our happiness in this world depends on the affections we are able to inspire.Duchess Prazlin
- Directed by Guy Hamilton; Screenplay by Richard Maibaum, Tom Mankiewicz. The seventh of the "James Bond" series of movies, based upon the character created in novels by Ian Fleming.
- Sir Donald: Tell me commander, how far does your expertise extend into the field of diamonds?
- Bond: Well, hardest substance found in nature. They cut glass, suggest marriages, I suppose it replaced the dog as the girls best friend. That's about it.
- M: Refreshing to hear that there is one subject you're not an expert on!
- Blofeld: The satellite is now over... Kansas. Well, if we blow up Kansas the world may not hear about it for years.
- Mr. Wint: (After blowing up a helicopter) If God had wanted man to fly, Mr. Kidd...
- Mr. Kidd: ...He would have given him wings, Mr. Wint.
- Mr. Kidd: Well, they're aboard, and I must say, Miss Case is quite lovely. (Mr. Wint glares at him) ...For a woman.
- Bond: [Talking to Rat] One of us smells like a tarts handkerchief...huh, I am afraid it's me. Sorry old boy.
- Bond: Thank you very much...I was just out walking my rat and I seemed to have lost my way.
- Bond: Welcome to hell, Blofeld.
- Bond (after watching Whyte's henchman throw Plenty O'Toole out of the window): Exceptionally fine shot.
- Henchman: I didn't know there was a pool down there.