Dance like no one is watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like it's heaven on earth.William Purkey
Diet is defined as the usual food and drink of a person or animal. It can also mean a regulated selection of foods, as for medical reasons or cosmetic weight loss.
- Der Mensch ist, was er isst.
- A man is what he eats.
- Ludwig Feuerbach (1804-1872), Blätter für literarische Unterhaltung, 12th November 1850.
- Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
- Simple diet is best.
- Things sweet to taste prove in digestion sour.
- In general, mankind, since the improvement of cookery, eats about twice as much as nature requires.
- I'm on a whisky diet. I've lost three days already.
- Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet.