Brain cells create ideas. Stress kills brain cells. Stress is not a good idea.Richard Saunders
Diet is defined as the usual food and drink of a person or animal. It can also mean a regulated selection of foods, as for medical reasons or cosmetic weight loss.
- Der Mensch ist, was er isst.
- A man is what he eats.
- Ludwig Feuerbach (1804-1872), Blätter für literarische Unterhaltung, 12th November 1850.
- Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
- Simple diet is best.
- Things sweet to taste prove in digestion sour.
- In general, mankind, since the improvement of cookery, eats about twice as much as nature requires.
- I'm on a whisky diet. I've lost three days already.
- Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet.