It's discouraging to make a mistake, but it's humiliating when you find out you're so unimportant that nobody noticed it.Chuck Daly
- Only in America.
- I can't believe that having said what I said was interpreted as having been what I said when I said it, because I said it where I said it, when I said it, and who I said it to.
- I can't believe what I said about myself. What I said in my own private conversations with myself to an ESPN producer are my business, and I had no business saying them to someone else.
- If a bullfrog had wings it wouldn't bump his behind every time he hopped.
- Martin Luther King took us to the mountain top: I want to take us to the bank.
- Thank god for money.
- Don King Quotes on Entertonement