Life is at its best when it's shaken and stirred.F. Paul Facult
- I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
- The luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds true love.
- What devil or witch was ever so great as Attila whose blood flows through these veins?
- [as Dracula's shadow falls over Mina] Tu eşti dragostea vieţii mele... vieţii mele.
- Translation: you are the love of my life... of my life.
- I am the monster that breathing men would kill. I am Dracula
- [about the wolves that are howling] Listen to them: the children of the night. What sweet music they make.
- Where is my god, he has forsaken me
- The princess, she´s a river filled with tears of sadness and...heartbreak.
- I love you! Oh, God forgive me, I do!
- Can a man and a woman really do...THAT???
- We've all become God's Madmen. All of us.
- Civilization and syphilization have advanced togther.
- Is your ambitious John Harker forcing you to learn that ridiculous machine? When he could be forcing you to perform unspeakable acts of desperate passion on the parlour floor!
- Girl in carriage: Pentru că morţii umblă repede.
- Translation: For the dead travel fast.
- R.M. Renfield: Sângele este viaţa!
- Translation: The blood is the life!
- R.M. Renfield: I'm no lunatic man. I'm a sane man fighting for his soul.
- Bride 1: [After Dracula confronts the Brides for seducing Harker,] N-ai nimic pentru noi seară astă?
- Translation: Have you nothing for us tonight?
- Bride 1: [When Mina and Van Helsing are camped out side of the castle] Sora nostră.
- Translation: Our sister.
- Bride 2: [When Mina and Van Helsing are camped out side of the castle] Şi apoi venim noi!
- Translation: And then we will come!
- Jack Seward: (about Lucy's illness) Something just sucked [her blood] out of her and... flew away, I suppose?
- Van Helsing: Ja. Why not?
- Van Helsing: (about Lucy) She was in great pain. We cut her head off and drove a stake through her heart and burned her, and she found peace.
- Jonathan Harker: (choking into his wine) Doctor!
- Quincey Morris: And may I say that Miss Lucy is hotter than a June bride riding bareback buck naked in the middle of the Sahara!
- Arthur Holmwood: I would watch my colonial tongue if I were you.
- [after Dracula returns to the Castle to find Elisabeta is dead]
- Cesare: Sufletul ei nu poate să fie salvat. Ea este blestemată. Astă e legea lui Dumnezeu.
- Dracula: Renunţ! Renunţ la Dumnezeu!
- Cesare: Her soul cannot be saved. She is damned. It is God's law.
- Dracula: Renounce! I renounce God!
- [after Dracula discovers the brides have seduced John Harker]
- Bride 1: Tu n-ai iubit niciodată.
- Dracula: Nu-i adevărat. Şi eu pot să iubesc, şi o să iubesc din nou.
- Bride 1: You never loved.
- Dracula: It's not true. I too can love, and I will love again.
- Love never dies.
- Gary Oldman - Count Dracula
- Keanu Reeves - Jonathan Harker
- Winona Ryder - Wilhemina (Mina) Murray/Elisabeta
- Anthony Hopkins - Abraham Van Helsing/Cesare
- Richard E. Grant - Dr. Jack Seward
- Sadie Frost - Lucy Westerna
- Tom Waits - R.M. Renfield