Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.Mark Overby
- I like this place, everybody treats me nice. Some of them are a little crazy, though.
- Speaking about the mental institution he was in.
- Not too long, I had other things to do.
- When asked if he wore skin face masks, taken from his victims, over a prolonged period of time.
- I had a compulsion to do it.
- When I see a pretty girl walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her and be real nice and sweet and treat her right, while the other wonders what her head would look like on a stick.