Eddie August Schneider
Eddie August Schneider (October 20, 1911 – December 23, 1940) set the transcontinental airspeed record for pilots under the age of twenty-one in 1930. When he received his pilot's license, he was the youngest licensed pilot in the United States.
- Hello Pop, I made it.
- I was broke, hungry, jobless … yet despite the fact that all three of us are old-time aviators who did our part for the development of the industry, we were left out in the cold in the Administration’s program of job making. Can you blame us for accepting the lucrative Spanish offer?
- Eddie August Schneider bibliography
- Eddie August Schneider image gallery
- Texas biography
- Findagrave: Eddie Schneider
- National Air Tour
- Spanish Civil War Participants with German Surnames
- Abraham Lincoln Brigade Archives