The happiest people are those who think the most interesting thoughts. Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good company, good conversation, are the happiest people in the world. And they are not only happy in themselves, they are the cause of happiness in others.William Lyon Phelps
(Redirected from Edmund William Gosse)
- A sheep in sheep's clothing.
- Of T. Sturge Moore, c. 1906
- Quoted in Ferris Greenslet, Under the Bridge, ch.12
- The wizard silence of the hours of dew.
- The White Throat Bartlet's Quotations 1919
- Canst thou not wait for Love one flying hour
O heart of little faith?
- Sonnet, "Dejection and Delay" Bartlet's Quotations 1919