Edward VII of the United Kingdom
Getting an idea should be like sitting down on a pin. It should make you jump up and do something.E. L. Simpson
(Redirected from Edward VII of England)
- I don't mind praying to the eternal Father, but I must be the only man in the country afflicted with an eternal mother.
- As Prince of Wales, referring to his mother, Queen Victoria
- Thank God he's gone!
- After the departure of his nephew, Kaiser Wilhelm II, who had been visiting England.
- Gentlemen, you may smoke.
- After assuming the throne. His mother, Queen Victoria, had previously banned smoking in court.