The aim of life is some way of living, as flexible and gentle as human nature; so that ambition may stoop to kindness, and philosophy to condor and humor. Neither prosperity nor empire nor heaven can be worth winning at the price of a virulent temper, bloody hands, an anguished spirit, and a vain hatred of the rest of the world.George Santayana
- Hurry Emo!
- You're not paying attention!
- You have to learn to listen.
- ...why can't you see the beauty of this place?
- The way it works.
- How perfect it is.
- I don't see because there's nothing there.
- And why should I trust my life to something that isn't there?
- Proog... ...you're a sick man!
- Proog: Hurry Emo! You're not paying attention!
- Emo: I just want to answer the......phone.
- Proog: Emo, look, I mean listen. You have to learn to listen.