In the early days all I hoped was to make a living out of what I did best. But, since there's no real market for masturbation I had to fall back on my bass playing abilities.Les Claypool
- I'm hard to remember, but I'm impossible to forget.
- Men see things in a box, and women see them in a round room.
- Son of a Mitch.
- I don't know a lot about everything, but I do know a lot about the part of everything that I know, and that's people.
- I'm wearing these clothes. I mean... Have you ever had unlucky clothes? This dress that you like? Good things have not happened to me in this dress. But I saw it tonight and I said: "I'm gonna give you one more chance." And I refuse to be let down by this dress again.
- I'm going to miss your lips. And everything attached to them.
- I want you to get into the deep beautiful melancholy of everything that's happened.
- Trust me, everybody is less mysterious than they think they are.
- I'm completely cool with anything you want to say or not say.
- I spend so much time thinking about all the answers to the problem ... that I forget what the problem actually was.
- Look for the girl in a red hat
- Some music needs air. Roll down your window.
- [Yelling to Drew in an airport] 60B!
- The survivor tree.Its my favorite of all trees.
- We are intrepid. We carry on.
- As somebody once said there's a difference between a failure and a fiasco. A failure is simply the non-presence of success. Any fool can accomplish failure. But a fiasco...A fiasco is a disaster of mythic proportions. A fiasco is a folktale told to others that makes other people feel more alive because it didn't happened to them.
- Did I miss 60B ? Did I miss 60B ? Shit, man!
- I'm fine !
- In that moment I knew that success, not greatness was the only god the entire world served.
"I am a connoisseur of last looks. There's one right now."
Drew and Claire
- Claire: Do you ever just think I'm fooling everyone?
Drew: You have no idea.