End of Days (film)
Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.Victor Hugo
(Redirected from End of Days)
End of Days is a 1999 action/horror/fantasy film about a police officer who must protect a girl from a demon.
- Easy with the hardware.
- Between your faith and my Glock nine millimeter, I'll take the Glock.
- You think you're bad, huh? You think you know bad? You're a FUCKING CHOIR BOY compare to me! A CHOIR BOY!!!
- Fuck... you!
- [praying to God] Please, give me strength.
- Sometimes, I see things that aren't there.
- I've seen him in my dreams. They're nightmares, really. In the dreams, he takes me, and makes love to me.
- Let me tell you something about Him. He is the biggest underachiever of all time. He just has a good publicist, that's all.
- Jericho! How can you expect to defeat me when you are just a man and I am forever?
- For a thousand years you've waited for my return. Behold, you have failed. And with your dying breath, you will bear witness to the End of Days.
- You think I came here to hurt you? I didn't come here to hurt you. I came here to love you. Give yourself to me.
- Sometimes Hell... comes to you.
- Something good happens. "It's His will." Something bad happens. "He moves in mysterious ways."
- [To a kid wearing a "Satan Rules t-shirt] Nice shirt.
- [possessing Jericho] You have died for nothing. You just bought them time.
- Thomas Aquinas: A thousand years has ended. The dark angel is loose from his prison.
- Jericho Cane: Get down on the ground!
- Thomas Aquinas: You don't know what you done.
- Jericho Cane: Get down or I'll get you down!
- Thomas Aquinas: A thousand years has ended. You don't know what you done!
- [Jericho shoots Aquinas in the legs]
- [Marge and a police officer shoots Jericho]
- Jericho Cane: Jesus! Marge, what the fuck?!
- Marge Frances: It's okay, Jericho. We just want the girl.
- The Man/Satan: All you gotta do is grab my hand and I'll take your life back.
- [Jericho tries to grab Satan's hand but grabs him in the back]
- Jericho Cane: Fuck... you!
- [He tosses Satan to the car from his apartment]
- Christine York: [after seeing worms in an apple] Sometimes, I see things that aren't there.
- Jericho Cane: Wait, I saw it too.