End of Days (film)
Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than in the one where they sprung up.Oliver Wendell Holmes
(Redirected from End of Days)
End of Days is a 1999 action/horror/fantasy film about a police officer who must protect a girl from a demon.
- Easy with the hardware.
- Between your faith and my Glock nine millimeter, I'll take the Glock.
- You think you're bad, huh? You think you know bad? You're a FUCKING CHOIR BOY compare to me! A CHOIR BOY!!!
- Fuck... you!
- [praying to God] Please, give me strength.
- Sometimes, I see things that aren't there.
- I've seen him in my dreams. They're nightmares, really. In the dreams, he takes me, and makes love to me.
- Let me tell you something about Him. He is the biggest underachiever of all time. He just has a good publicist, that's all.
- Jericho! How can you expect to defeat me when you are just a man and I am forever?
- For a thousand years you've waited for my return. Behold, you have failed. And with your dying breath, you will bear witness to the End of Days.
- You think I came here to hurt you? I didn't come here to hurt you. I came here to love you. Give yourself to me.
- Sometimes Hell... comes to you.
- Something good happens. "It's His will." Something bad happens. "He moves in mysterious ways."
- [To a kid wearing a "Satan Rules t-shirt] Nice shirt.
- [possessing Jericho] You have died for nothing. You just bought them time.
- Thomas Aquinas: A thousand years has ended. The dark angel is loose from his prison.
- Jericho Cane: Get down on the ground!
- Thomas Aquinas: You don't know what you done.
- Jericho Cane: Get down or I'll get you down!
- Thomas Aquinas: A thousand years has ended. You don't know what you done!
- [Jericho shoots Aquinas in the legs]
- [Marge and a police officer shoots Jericho]
- Jericho Cane: Jesus! Marge, what the fuck?!
- Marge Frances: It's okay, Jericho. We just want the girl.
- The Man/Satan: All you gotta do is grab my hand and I'll take your life back.
- [Jericho tries to grab Satan's hand but grabs him in the back]
- Jericho Cane: Fuck... you!
- [He tosses Satan to the car from his apartment]
- Christine York: [after seeing worms in an apple] Sometimes, I see things that aren't there.
- Jericho Cane: Wait, I saw it too.