I don't want to live—I want to love first, and live incidentally.Zelda Fitzgerald
Eraser is a 1996 film directed by Chuck Russell. It stars Arnold Schwarzenegger as U.S. Marshal John Kruger.
- Nurse: Oh my God! Terrorists!
- Johnny C: Terror? I'll show you some freakin' terror! Get your ass up here, I'll jump-start it!
- Morehart: This is James Haggerty, our chief of security.
- Robert Deguerin: Hey, you ever done any wetwork?
- James Haggerty: Only on three different continents.
- Robert Deguerin: Wow, really? Listen, you wanna impress me, slick? Do your fucking job!
- Father Rodriguez: The police have returned to the safety of their doughnut shops.
- Robert Deguerin: I want this town locked up so tight, it'll make his balls ache.
- [the phone rings]
- Daniel Harper: It's for you.
- Robert Deguerin: [takes the phone] Yeah?
- John Kruger: [over the phone] You've just been erased.
- John Kruger: [to dead alligator] You're luggage!
- [John Kruger parachutes into a junkyard]
- John Kruger: Where is this?
- Camille: Earth. Welcome.
- Robert Deguerin: Listen, have I given you an evaluation yet.
- Deputy Monroe: Evaluation?
- Robert Deguerin: Yeah.
- [shoots Monroe]
- Robert Deguerin: A-plus, kid.
- [his hands are now bloody]
- Robert Deguerin: Ah man, can somebody get me a wet-nap or something?
- John Kruger: Drop your gun.
- Robert Deguerin: What?
- John Kruger: If you drop your gun now, I promise I won't kill you.
- [John Kruger knocks down a door and shoots a guy]
- Lee Cullen: You're late!
- John Kruger: Traffic.
- [John wakes up from a drug-induced sleep]
- Robert Deguerin: Confused, pal? New York.
- John Kruger: You're off course.
- Robert Deguerin: No, no we're not. You're gonna take us to her, John.
- [John reaches for his gun. Robert holds up his gun in a plastic bag]
- Robert Deguerin: You did a very, very bad thing, John. You killed Monroe. Now that makes you the mole.
- John Kruger: No, and that makes you the murderer.
- [the limousine that Daniel Harper, Robert Deguerin, and Morehart were trapped in was just hit by a train]
- Lee Cullen: What happened?
- John Kruger: They caught a train.
- [Johnny C is working as a bartender in a drag club. John Kruger comes to see him]
- Johnny C: I got one question. Was it your idea to hook me up with the Village People here?
- John Kruger: Well, you're safe, aren't you?
- Johnny C: Well, from the mob, yeah. I mean no self-respecting wiseguy would ever be caught dead in a joint like this.