Evil Dead 2
Everything comes to us from others. To Be is to belong to someone.Jean Paul Satre
- So, what do you think, kid? (About the necklace he gives Linda)
- What do you say to some champaigne, huh, baby.
- After all, I'm a man and you're a woman... at least last time I checked.
- Hey! There's a...there's a tape recorder here.
- It's gone. The Sun's driven it away. (chuckles) Yeah, for now. I gotta blow outta here before night falls. (after the evil pushes him through the forest)
- I gotta keep from...Aagh! (realizing that the bridge is gone)
- I gotta keep a grip on myself here.
- Workshed! (after Linda's severed head bites his hand)
- You're going down!
- Alright, Okay!! (right before he cuts Linda's head in half with a chainsaw)
- I...I'm fine...I'm fine. (consoling himself after he finally kills Linda)
- I don't think so. We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound fine? (Ash's mirror image, trying to drive Ash insane)
- You...bastards! You dirty bastards! (to the evil)
- Give me back my hand. GIVE ME BACK MY HAAAAND!!! (after the evil possesses his hand)
- Uh-huh, that's right. Who's laughing now? Who's laughing now?! (right before he cuts off his hand)
- Here's your new home. (to his disembodied hand before putting a bucket on it)
- Gotcha, didn't I, you little sucker! (to his hand, whom he thinks he just shot with a shotgun)
- Me and ol' double barrel here will blow your butts to kingdom come!! See if we don't! (after the cabin floods itself with blood)
- I made a mistake...wait, wait!! No, I made a mistake! (after accidentally shooting Bobby Joe with a shotgun)
- Let me out!!! There's something down here!! Open those chains up!! ( trying to escape from the cellar after Henrietta pops out of the ground)
- There's something out there. That...that witch in the cellar is only part of it. It lives...out in those woods...in the dark. Something...something that's come back...from the dead. (about the evil)
- Nobody goes out that door! Not until daylight!! (after Bobby Joe turns histerical)
- I think...something...trying to force its way into our world. (about Professor Knowby, who is making noise to try to warn them)
- We'll all go in together. (realizing the source of the noise is coming from a room)
- (Shivers) [Annie Knowby: What is it?] Feels like...somebody just walked over my grave. Did you find it? (before he and Annie find a passage from the book about the Hero From the Sky, who also is Ash)
- No, you idiot! They'll kill us all. She's dead by now. Don't you understand? With these pages, at least we have a chance. (to Jake, who is desperate to find Bobby Joe)
- You're nuts. (to Jake when he tells Ash to move)
- You'll get us all killed! (after Jake keeps shouting Bobby Joe's names)
- Join Us! (to Annie while possessed)
- I'm alright now! That thing is gone! (to Annie, after he is freed from the evil)
- Damn it! I said I was alright!! Are you listening to me?! Do you here what I'm saying?! I'm alright!! I'm alright. (to Annie while she is attacking him with an axe)
- Then let's head down into that cellar, and carve ourselves a witch. (about Henrietta)
- Those pages are down there somewhere.
- Let's go. (challenging Henrietta)
- Swallow this. (before killing Henrietta)
- Don't look, Annie! Finish the passages! Get rid of it!!
- You did it, kid. By God you- (to Annie, but interrupted when the door flies off into the portal)
- For God's Sake! How do you stop it?! (to himself while being sucked into the vortex)
- I love it, Ash. (about the necklace he gives her)
- See what's on it. (about the tape recorder)
- Dance with me! (to Ash, possessed)
- Hello, lover. (before she bites into Ash's hand)
- Even now, we have your darling Linda's soul! She suffers in torment! (taunting Ash about his girlfriend)
- Please, Ash. Please, don't hurt me. You swore...you swore that we would always be together. I love you. (trying to trick Ash by pretended to not be possessed.)
- Yes!! Your lover is mine, and now she burns in Hell!!! (before Ash cuts her head in half)
- I found the pages of the Book of the Dead.
- Probably nothing. But just possibly...the doorway to another world.
- My God! Where are my parents?!
- What the hell did you do to them?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THEM?! (to Ash)
- Bobby Joe: Why the hell would you want to go up there for anyway? (to Annie)
- Jake: I know it hurts, baby, but everything's going to be fine. (to Bobby Joe)
- Henrietta: Someone's in my fruit cellar. Someone with a fresh soooouuuuulllll! (about Ash)
- Ash: So, what do you think, kid?
- Linda: I love it, Ash. (about to kiss) I feel funny about being here. What if the people who own this place come home?
- Ash: They're not going to come back. Even if they do, we'll tell them the car broke down or something.
- Linda: Yeah, with your car they'd believe it.
- Annie: Excuse me. Excuse me. Is this the road to the Knowby cabin?
- Jake: That's right, but you ain't going there.
- Annie: And why not? (sees that the bridge is gone) There must be another way. There's gotta be a road or something.
- Bobby Joe: Sure ain't no road. Why the hell would you want to go up there for anyway? Huh?
- Annie: None of your business.
- The Sequel to The Ultimate Experience in Grueling Terror.
- Kiss Your Nerves Goodbye
- 2 Terrifying. 2 Frightening. 2 Much!