Life is the farce which everyone has to perform.Arthur Rimbaud
Exercise is the performance of some activity in order to develop or maintain physical fitness.
- I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.
- I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
- The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck!
- Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.
- Whenever I feel like exercising, I lie down until that feeling goes away.
- A man must often exercise or fast or take physic, or be sick.
- It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor.
- There are many troubles which you cannot cure by the Bible and the hymn-book, but which you can cure by a good perspiration and a breath of fresh air.
- Exercise is the chief source of improvement in all our faculties.
- You will never live to my age without you keep yourself in breath with exercise.