Happiness is understanding that friendship is more precious than mere things, more precious than getting your own way, more precious than being in situations where true principles are not at stake.J. Donald Walters
Exercise is the performance of some activity in order to develop or maintain physical fitness.
- I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.
- I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
- The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck!
- Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.
- Whenever I feel like exercising, I lie down until that feeling goes away.
- A man must often exercise or fast or take physic, or be sick.
- It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor.
- There are many troubles which you cannot cure by the Bible and the hymn-book, but which you can cure by a good perspiration and a breath of fresh air.
- Exercise is the chief source of improvement in all our faculties.
- You will never live to my age without you keep yourself in breath with exercise.