Fall Out Boy
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
Fall Out Boy (commonly abbreviated as FOB) is an American band from Wilmette, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago) that formed in 2001. The band consists of Patrick Stump (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, and primary composer), Pete Wentz (bass guitar, backup vocals, and primary lyricist), Joe Trohman (lead guitar), and Andy Hurley (drums).
- I'm in Good Charlotte. I just joined. I have tatoos so I guess I was cool for them
- Why would you want my autograph? I’m just the road manager for Evanescence!
- I've got Fall Out Boy fever. I want to be in a band with Fall Out Boy.
Famous Lines from Songs
- "Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman. Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town."
- "Grand Theft Autumn/ Where is Your Boy?" from Take This to Your Grave
- "Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say."
- "Homesick at Spacecamp" from Take This to Your Grave
- "Dance, dance, we're falling apart to half time."
- "Dance, Dance" from From Under the Cork Tree
- "Am I more than you bargained for yet?"
- "Sugar We're Goin Down" from From Under the Cork Tree
- "I am an arms dealer, fitting you with weapons in the form of words."
- "This Ain't a Scene, Its an Arms Race" from Infinity on High
- "One more night and one more time. Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great.
"He tastes like you but sweeter."
- "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" from Infinity On High
- "I sing the blues and swallow them too."
- "Hum Hallelujah" from Infinity on High
- "I can be your John Cusack."
- "Honorable Mention" from Evening Out With Your Girlfriend
- "We don't fight fair."
- "The Take Over, The Break's Over" from Infinity on High
- "And all the lovers with no time for me. And all of the mothers raised their babies, stay away from me."
- "Golden" from Infinity on High
- "I confessed I messed up dropping I'm sorry's like you're still around."
- "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me" from From Under The Cork Tree
- "Say a prayer, but let the good times roll, in case God doesn't show"
- "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" from Infinity on High
- "I'm sick of always writing songs for you to slit your wrists to."
- "Hand of God" (Unreleased)
- "And when it all goes to hell, will you be able to tell me you're sorry wih a straight face?"
- "The Patron Saint Of Liars and Fakes" from Take This To Your Grave
- "Walking out on the show is walking out on you, and walking out on you's still the best thing that I ever did."
- "Switchblades And Infidelity" from Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend
- "I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watch you smile."
- "Pretty In Punk" from Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend
- "They say quitters never win, but we walk the plank on a sinking ship. There's a world outside of my front door that gets off on being down."
- "Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?" from Infinity On High
- I sat outside my front window...this story's going somewhere: "He's well hung," and I am hanging up.
- Calm Before the Storm, Take This To Your Grave
- "And what meant the world had folded like legs and fingers holding onto what escapes me, what he has; a better kiss that never lasts."
- "Calm Before the Storm" from Take This To Your Grave
- "My smile's an open wound without you."
- "Homesick At Spacecamp" from Take This To Your Grave
- "I'm hopelessly hopeful that you're just hopeless enough."
- "I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth" from From Under The Cork Tree
- "Let's play this game called when you catch fire. I wouldn't piss to put you out."
- "Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today" from Take This To Your Grave
- "I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type."
- "7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)" from From Under The Cork Tree
- "And I've read about the afterlife, but I've never really lived more than an hour."
- "Saturday" from Take This To Your Grave
- "Boys like you are overrated. so save your breath."
- "Chicago Is So Two Years Ago" From Take This To Your Grave
- "Are we growing up or just going down?"
- "Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year" From From Under The Cork Tree
- "I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself"
- "The Pros And Cons Of Breathing" From Take This To Your Grave
- "Does your husband know the way to worship our love"
- "Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet"
- "I don't care what you think as long as its about me"
- "I Don't care"
- "The best of us can find hapiness in misery"
- "I Don't Care"
- "They say a captain goes down with the ship so when the world ends will god go down with it"
- "What A Catch, Donnie"