The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tides, and gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire.Pierre Teilhard De Chardin
The Firesign Theatre is a troupe of "4 or 5 Crazee Guys", known for their series of comedy albums.
Quotations From Albums
Waiting for the Electrician or Someone Like Him (1968)
- Speaking for the great white father in Washington and all the American people, let me say we respect you savages for your native ability to instantly adapt and survive in whatever Godforsaken wilderness we move you to.
How Can You Be In Two Places At Once When You're Not Anywhere At All (1969)
- Happy motoring on the freeway which is already in progress.
- Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain, he died in Washington D.C.
- He's no fun, he fell right over.
- You can sit here in the waiting room, or you can wait here in the sitting room.
Don't Crush that Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers (1970)
- Shoes for Industry!
- 10-4, Elenore
- Offer not good after curfew in sectors R or N
- Watch out for that entrenching tool!
We're All Bozos on this Bus (1971)
- Here comes another one, just like the other one
- Read me Dr. Memory?