To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.Anna Strong
- "Dancing is not a crime."
- "Hey, hey, hey. I thought this was a party?! LET'S DANCE!!!!"
- Vi Moore: "Can you find it in your heart to forgive her?"
- Ethel McCormick: [singing] "Watching how the dust, dances out the door/ Noticing my hands start to shake, contemplating taking up smoking/ Learning to be silent"
Best Known Lyrics:
- All: [singing] "I've got this feeling, that somethings holding me down.... i'll hit the ceiling, and then I'll tear up this town! And I gotta cut loose, Footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes..."