Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Happiness consumes itself like a flame. It cannot burn for ever, it must go out, and the presentiment of its end destroys it at its very peak.J. August Strindberg
- (singing to the tune of "Let It Snow") Oh the weather outside is weather.
- I like her hair. I wonder if the carpet matches her pubes.
- You sound like you're from London!
- When life hands you lemons, I say fuck the lemons and bail.
- Stop pulling my face towards your face.
- Pulling my shirt towards you is the same concept as pulling my face.
- You're were like one of those girls from Flavor Of Love. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!'
- Let me just say that if God was a city planner, he would not put a playground next to a sewage system.
-Life is full of lessons. You learn something new every day so... I wonder what I'm going to learn tomorrow
-The wife wants me to do things that I find inappropriate.
-God put our mouths on our head for a reason. No!
-She's complicated like the DaVinci code, ya know but harder to crack.
- You have Christ between your legs.....but with a shorter beard.
- Peter: You know, I can play something else. I just think out of context its....
- Rachel: Dracula musical!
- Peter: (annoyed) Thanks.
- Peter: (while hanging from a cliff) So what should I do? I should just let go?
- Rachel: No no no no no. If you let go you'll probably land on the rocks and die.
- Peter: ...... totally.
- Aldous Snow: It kind of reminded me of like a dark, gothic Neil Diamond.
- Peter: That is like, exactly what I'm going for.
- Sarah: Telling me now isn't really the same thing as telling me
- Aldous Snow: Well look, I haven't told you I have genital herpes because it's not inflamed at the moment.
- Sarah: Get hard for me Peter. Get hard for me!
- Peter: I know what I'm supposed to do.