Freaky Friday (2003 film)
Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.William Hazlitt
(Redirected from Freaky Friday)
- Mr.Bates: You missed the point of the book.
- Anna: It's "1984."How could anyone miss it? It's a blatant attack on totalitarianism, about a rigid society, dominated by one all-powerful, ego-tripping dictator —
- Mr.Bates: My grade is final.
- Anna: Except he had hair.
- Anna/Tess: Get away, you clone freak!
- Tess/Anna: Don't you use that tone with me.
- Anna/Tess: Oh, my God, you are my mother.
- Tess/Anna: And you're not who you think you are.
- Anna/Tess: Look at me!
- Tess/Anna: We seem to be inside each other —
- Anna/Tess: I'm old!
- Tess/Anna: I beg your pardon!
- Anna/Tess: [screaming] Oh, I'm like the Cryptkeeper!
- Tess/Anna: Okay, that's enough.
- Anna/Tess: Are you kidding? You think you can be me?
- Tess/Anna: Of course I can.Watch me:
- Tess/Anna: "Oh, everyone's out to get me.You're ruining my life."
- Anna/Tess: It's easy to be you,I'll just suck the fun out of everything.
- Tess/Anna: I do not suck the fun out of everything.
- Anna/Tess: Fun sucker.
- Tess/Anna: Oh, this is ridiculous.
- Tess/Anna: I will go to school,and you will stay right... Evan