If you pray for only one thing, let it be for an idea.Percy Sutton
- A frog he would a-wooing go.
- Nursery rhyme
- Too hard for any frog's digestion,
To have his froghood call'd in question!
- Christopher Smart, The Duellist
- I don't see no p'ints about that frog that's any better'n any other frog.
- Mark Twain, The Celebrated Jumping Frog (1867)
- You can't tell by looking at a frog how high he will jump.
- Mormon proverb
- Ếch ngồi đáy giếng coi trời bằng vung.
- Translation: Sitting at the bottom of wells, frogs think that the sky is as wide as a lid.
- Vietnamese proverb
- I'd kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs.