From Russia with Love
Once you have learned to love, You will have learned to live.Source Unknown
From Russia with Love (1963)
- Directed by Terence Young; screenplay by Richard Maibaum. The second of the "James Bond" series of movies, based upon the character created in novels by Ian Fleming.
- After Klebb is shot as she tries to kill Bond with a blade attached to her shoe
- Tatiana Romanova: Horrible, horrible woman.
- Bond: Yes, she had her kicks.
- Tatiana Romanova: I think my mouth is too big
- Bond: It’s just the right size… for me that is.
- Moneypenny, M, and other officials are listening to Bond's taped interview of Tatiana Romanov
- Tatiana: The mechanism is... Oh James, James... Will you make love to me all the time in England?
- Bond: Day and night. Go on about the mechanism.
- On the Orient Express
- Red Grant: The first shot won't kill you, nor the second, not even the third, not until you crawl over here and kiss my foot!