G. Edward Griffin
The really happy man never laughs—seldom—though he may smile. He does not need to laugh, for laughter, like weeping is a relief of mental tension—and the happy are not over strung.Prof. F. A. P. Aveling
G. Edward Griffin is an American film producer, author, and political lecturer.
- "When Coercion enters, Charity Leaves."
The Creature from Jekyll Island…a second look at the Federal Reserve
- "The reason it is difficult is that we have been conditioned to laugh at conspiracy theories, and few people will risk public ridicule by advocating them. On the other hand, to endorse the accidental view is absurd. Almost all of history is an unbroken trail of one conspiracy after another. Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception."
- Downloadable audio interview with Scott Horton
- The Reality Zone
- Freedom Force International
- List of book on amazon.com
- The Coalition for Visible Ballots
- Cancer Cure Foundation