Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you stop peddling.Claude D. Pepper
(Redirected from Gallo, Vincent)
Vincent Gallo is a controversial American filmmaker, actor and musician.
- "Dear Vincent Gallo, Thank you for the tape which I am listening to at this moment. All the best for 1983 and forever." -William S. Burroughs.
- (Warning on the contact page of his web-site, www.vincentgallo.com) "If you'd like to send a nude photo of yourself and you were BORN a female, please do so. I would be happy though with a simple photo of your face. It is nice to see the face of someone who writes me. I will only accept JPEG attachments. I will try my best to answer all email that is not offensive or unreasonable. But please be patient. WARNING: To all bitter or jealous or unemployed or frustrated or mean or nasty or under-loved or under-paid or under-hung men and butchy girls. Think before you write to me. THINK HOW SMALL AND SILLY YOU APPEAR WHEN ANGRY JEALOUS AND BITTER--WRITING TO ME LIKE A SCORNED FAN."
- "I don't give a fuck about my body, about myself, about my face, about my reputation, about anything to do with my career. I put the focus on things that I think are important and beautiful. And they transcend me. And my work is much more interesting than me."
- "I don't trust or love anyone. Because people are all creepy. Creepy creepy creeps. Creeping around. Creeping here and creeping there. Creeping everywhere. Crippity crappity creepies."
- "I constantly try to reinvent my sensibilities and my ideas. I enjoy some of the satisfaction that I get when I feel good about what I've done. But the process is quite lonely and quite painful."
- "I never apologized for anything in my life. The only thing I'm sorry about is putting a curse on Roger Ebert's colon. If a fat pig like Roger Ebert doesn't like my movie, then I'm sorry for him."
- "I want to thank Gus Van Sant for selling out so that I could use his editor Curtis Clayton, who did a great job."
- "I'm sorry I'm not gay or Jewish, so I don't have a special interest group of journalists that support me."
- "I stopped painting in 1990 at the peak of my success just to deny people my beautiful paintings. And I did it out of spite."
- (On Gwyneth Paltrow) "I know she's gonna blow her way to an Oscar one day."
- "I'm the happiest the saddest guy in the world can be."