Garfield (also known as Garfield: The Movie) is a 2004 in film live-action movie based on the Jim Davis comic strip Garfield. In this movie, Garfield the cat was created with computer-generated imagery, though all other animals were real.
- See, I get my exercise doing my job. Just one quick CANNONBALL! [He leaps onto Jon's stomach.]
- [to Jon, about adopting Odie] You had me, a chick magnet. And now you've got a tick magnet!
- [sees Odie] Another day ruined.
- [To Odie when he's being kidnapped] Odie, you're so dumb, you don't even know you're in trouble.
- This rescue work is exhausting. When do heroes get to eat?
- [repeated line] Oh, my poor nose!
- [Garfield is about to fall approximately 10 stories.] You know, I think I had a nightmare about this once...
- Once again, my life has been saved... by the miracle... of lasagna.
- Hey, nobody gets to mistreat my dog like that except ME!
- [and he danced] I feel good!
- Garfield: Oh, sleeping beauty, wake up! You can stop dreaming about me, because I'm here now. Just wake up. You've got work to do. You're not just my owner...you're my primary care giver.
- Jon: (still asleep) Not now, Garfield.
- Luca: You're on the wrong side of the street, fat cat.
- Garfield: And you, Luca, the wrong side of the evolutionary curve.
- Arlene: Garfield, are you all right?
- Garfield: I think so. Luca's about to have Odie for lunch.
- Nermal: Hey, look! Garfield is dancin' up with Odie. And he likes it!