A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
(Redirected from Gassée, Jean-Louis)
- We must always give our users pure sex. It's like a rendezvous in the back seat of an automobile with a beautiful girl. One's experience with the personal computer should be better than the greatest orgasm you could have.
- One of the deep mysteries to me is our logo, the symbol of lust and knowledge, bitten into, all crossed with the colors of the rainbow in the wrong order. You couldn't dream a more appropriate logo: lust, knowledge, hope and anarchy.
- Apple Confidential: The Real Story of Apple Computer, 1999
- As President of Apple Products, speaking on the Apple logo
- Yet you would not drive a car with your mouth unless you are my mother-in-law.
- NetWorker, November/December 1996
- Commenting on the gestures vs. speech debate in computing.
- The way to find what the mainstream will do tomorrow is to associate with the lunatic fringe today.
- InfoWorld, October 1995
- That makes my nipples hard!
- I didn't realise those spaces were for the emotionally handicapped.
- I want to see the two CEOs of RIM and [Apple CEO Steve] Jobs working together. The thought of this ménage à trois is absolutely hilarious.
- globalandmail.com, Simon Avery, June 2006