Generation Kill (TV series)
Love is not only something you feel. It's something you do.David Wilkerson
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill whereas clearly you have mistaken me for some sort of wine-sipping Communist dick-suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree-loving bisexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Peace sucks a hairy asshole, Freddy. War is the motherfucking answer.
- Sergeant Antonio 'Poke' Espera: But thanks for writing, anyway.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Aww, man, every motherfucker in this camp is just waiting for packages of dip, Ripped Fuel, porn mags, batteries, hash chunks, dirty-ass jerk-off letter from Suzy Rottencrotch, except for Brad Colbert over here, who actually thinks that his mail-order turret is gonna come in before we step off. But no, all we get is this happy-day fucking horseshit from Miss Cunt Lips' fourth grade class. Can you fucking believe this shit?
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: You know, it doesn't make you gay if you think Rudy's hot. We all think he's hot.
The Cradle of Civilization
[Person is downing Ripped Fuel]
- Lance Corporal Harold James Trombley: Sergeant, I thought they were going to send us over the bridge in darkness.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Not retarded enough.
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: [To Person] Careful with the Ripped Fuel.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Fuck, man! I'm on thirty hours no sleep! Beat the record I made in high school when I was on the debate team.
- Wright: Wait a minute, you were on the debate team?
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Whats the channel for the 119s?
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: [To Colbert] 64 and tad 7. [To Wright] Yeah, I was really really fucking good, but all the other guys on the team thought I was high all of the time.
- Lance Corporal Harold James Trombley: I don't know why you guys are down on this shit. I'm a Christian.
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Theologically speaking, Trombley, the world's been going downhill ever since man first offered entrails to the gods.
- Lance Corporal Harold James Trombley: What's that mean? Entrails?
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: That religion is gay.
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: The point, Lance Corporal: we're supposed to be a recon unit of pure warrior spirit. We're out here, 40 clicks in enemy lines, and this man of God here, he's a fuckin' POG. In fact, he's an officer POG. That's one more layer of bureaucracy and unnecessary logistics, one more asshole we need to supply MREs and baby wipes for. And worst of all, worst of all, the motherfucker doesn't even carry a weapon. When push comes to shove even Rolling Stone picks up a gun but this fuckin' shill of God, he can't cover a sector, he'll never hump ammo or Claymores. This is a fuckin' war and we're here as warriors, so on top of everything else that's expected of us do we really need to drag him along and indulge in this make-believe bullshit?
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Oh, no. Now not only do we have to worry about all the Charms you've eaten, but now Brad's just pissed off God.
A Burning Dog
- Lance Corporal Harold James Trombley: Hey Pers, didn't your mom put your picture up on the Wal-mart Wall Of Heroes?
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Yep. My grandma did when I went to Afghanistan. I'm on the Nevada, Missouri Wal-mart Wall Of Heroes. I even got my dress blues on.
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: If my mother ever distributed my likeness without written authorization, I would disown her.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Technically speaking, Brad, but... didn't your biological parents disown you when they put you up for adoption?
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Point, Ray. I was one of those unfortunates adopted by upper middle-class professionals and nurtured in an environment of learning, art and a socio-religious culture steeped in more than 2000 years of Talmudic tradition. Not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a whiskey tango trailer park by a bow-legged female whose sole qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck driver.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: At least my mom took me to NASCAR!
- Lance Corporal Harold James Trombley: ...Your dad's a truck driver?
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Goddamn Baptista! How the fuck would he like it if I joined the Brazilian Marines and only spoke English?
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: [regarding Ray Person] Need I remind you that he is the best damn RTO in the business? As long as you keep him away from your uglier daughters and your smaller livestock.
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: And I fucking mean it about the country music.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: You know Brad, you're right. Now is an inappropriate time for country music. I was thinking a little more old-school R&B... because look -- I'm Stevie Wonder! [lowers night vision goggles] Blind as a motherfucker in my piece of shit NVGs! [singing] LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...
- First Lieutenant Nathaniel Fick: Walt, finish your report, get it to me asap. You did nothing wrong, but... we're gonna see if there's a better way to stop these cars.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Walt's got a great way, LT. Shoot the driver, stop the car.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: This is really interesting, Brad. You know, Iraqis don't really seem good at fighting, but then they never really completely surrender either.
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Put down that fucking milkshake and dig a fucking hole.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Why, so I can be more like the teacher's pet?
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Yeah, that's exactly it. You should be more like Trombley.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: More like Trombley? MORE LIKE TROMBLEY?!
- Marines: [chanting] Whopper Jr.! Whopper Jr.!
["Whopper Jr." means "Baby Killer"]
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: I want you to know you done good, Tony. You earned a lot of reputation in the recon community as my ATL. You always had my six and... I just want you to know that I really appreciate that. And it's been, uh--
- Sergeant Antonio 'Poke' Espera: You realize the shit that we've done here? The people we've killed? Back in the civilian world, dog, if we did this... we would go to prison.
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Poke, you're thinking like a Mexican again. Think like a white man. Over there they'll be laying on medals for what we did.
[Marines are cheering and catcalling a female Marine sitting on the back of a truck.]
- Marine one: I'm gonna hit that shit!
- Marine two: You's wearing you're desert goggles, that ain't nothing but a piece of nappy haired whiskey tango.
- Marine three: He's right, man, you ain't hittin' shit. WM like that, nah, she be wearing kevlar panties nailed on top of a concertina wire bush.
- Marine one: Yeah, well, I'm gonna do a recon. I'm gonna make a path for all you motherfuckers.
- Marine two: Shit, man, can you imagine the skank on that cunt?
- Marine one: That is exactly what I am going.
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: [running around a field with his arms outstretched like an airplane]
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: What did you like give him some Rolling Stone drugs or something?
- Evan Wright: I don't know.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: What the fuck did you do to him?
- Evan Wright: Just asked him what he would be if he wasn't a Marine.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Oh my god, he wants to be a ballerina? That's my fucking dream!
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: There's something I've been keeping from you. I wasn't sure we were gonna live to share this moment.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Chef Boyardee! The master!
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Celebrate. Trombley, get a fire going. Walt, here.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: You deceiving, conniving, Hebrew motherfucker. How were you gonna to keep this from your dearest pal Ray-Ray?
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: I got one more secret to share.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: JUGGS!
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: No no no no no wait wait wait, not yet! I need some time with this alone!
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Come on, just give me one --
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Just calm down! You'll get your sloppy seconds with Jasmine. Ray, you gotta share with Trombley.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: What?! He'll kill her!
- Lance Corporal Harold James Trombley: Eat, fuck, kill -- all the same, right?
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Yeah, all the same if you're a fucking psycho! Brad, I'm telling you, I fear for Jasmine.
- Evan Wright: Speaking of which -- one of you guys still has my girlfriend's picture.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Dude, I hate to tell you this, but your girlfriend's kind of a whore.
- Evan Wright: What?
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Yeah. Last time I saw her, she was doing all of H & S Company.
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: She doesn't deserve you, man.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Damn, Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee -- a fat chick?
- Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Once more into the great good night. Cry 'havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war.
- Corporal Josh Ray Person: Man, when I get home I am gonna eat the fuck out of my girlfriend's pussy.
- Evan Wright: Is that Shakespeare?
- Lance Corporal Harold James Trombley: Shakespeare wrote that? [Wright nods] About his girlfriend's pussy?
Bomb in the Garden
- Alexander Skarsgård - Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert
- James Ransone - Corporal Josh Ray Person
- Lee Tergesen - Evan Wright
- Jon Huertas - Sergeant Antonio 'Poke' Espera
- Stark Sands - First Lieutenant Nathaniel Fick
- Billy Lush - Lance Corporal Harold James Trombley
- Jonah Lotan - Hospital Corpsman Second Class Robert Timothy 'Doc' Bryan
- Wilson Bethel - Corporal Evan 'Q-Tip' Stafford
- Pawel Szajda - Corporal Walt Hasser
- Marc Menchaca - Gunnery Sergeant Mike 'Gunny' Wynn
- Rey Valentin - Corporal Gabriel 'Gabe' Garza
- Kellan Lutz - Corporal Jason Lilley
- Mike Figueroa - Sergeant Leandro 'Shady B' Batista
- Rudy Reyes - Sergeant Rodolfo 'Rudy' Reyes
- Rich McDonald - Corporal Anthony 'Manimal' Jacks
- Eric Ladin - Corporal James Chaffin
- Chance Kelly - Lieutenant Colonel Stephen 'Godfather' Ferrando
- Eric Nenninger - Captain Dave 'Captain America' McGraw
- Brian Patrick Wade - Captain Craig 'Encino Man' Schwetje
- Neal Jones - Sergeant Major John Sixta
- Michael Kelly - Captain Bryan Patterson
- David Barrera - Gunnery Sergeant Ray 'Casey Kasem' Griego
- Benjamin Busch - Major Todd Eckloff
- Owain Yeoman - Sergeant Eric Kocher
- Nabil Elouahabi - Meesh
- J. Salome Martinez Jr. - Corporal Jeffrey 'Dirty Earl' Carazales
- Josh Barrett - Sergeant Larry Shawn 'Pappy' Patrick
- Robert John Burke - Major General James 'Mad Dog' Mattis