Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom.Phyllis Therous
Glenn Beck (born 1964) is a conservative American talk-radio host.
- "Hello, ya sick, twisted freak(s)."
- "I'm not a <INSERT PROFESSION HERE>, but I'm a thinker..."
- "It's not that Good News doesn't sell. It's that Good News doesn't sell some people's agendas."
- "Get off my phone you sick freak!"
- "What do I know? I'm a recovering alcoholic DJ."
- "Chicks dig me. It's a cross I bear."
- "Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah."
- "It's not about left and right, it's about right and wrong."
- "...Not so much."
- "Political correctness is going to be the death of us."
- "It makes blood shoot out of my eyes."
- "Can you let your son's body become the same temperature as your son's head before you turn this into a political campaign against the president? Could you do that?"
- The Glenn Beck Program, May 14, 2004
- Comment on Michael Berg, the father of murdered American businessman Nicholas Berg
- "I find this guy [father of Nick Berg] despicable. Everything in me says that. The want to be a better person today than I was yesterday says he's a dad, he's grieving, but I don't buy that. I'm sorry, I don't buy it. I think he is grieving, but I think he's a scumbag as well. I don't like this guy at all." 
- The Glenn Beck Program, May 14, 2004
- "Would you kill someone for that?...I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore...I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it,...No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, 'Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore,' and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, 'Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death.' And you know, well, I'm not sure." Note: This is viewed by most as humor. 
- The Glenn Beck Program, May 17, 2005
- Posed question: What would people do for $50 million dollars?
- "Cindy Sheehan is a tragedy slut."
- The Glenn Beck Program, August 15, 2005
- During his February 8, 2006 show, Beck repeatedly referred to former U.S. President Jimmy Carter as "a waste of skin", adding that North Korean leader Kim Jong Il was not a bigger waste of skin because "[a]t least evil is using that skin." 
- "I am a conservative, but I am not a zombie."
- The Glenn Beck TV Show, May 11, 2006
- "Good for you, you have a heart, you can be a liberal. Now, couple your heart with your brain, and you can be a conservative."
- The Glenn Beck Program, October 5, 2006 (Hour 2)
- Comment in response to a caller on the issue of Talk Radio Host Mike Gallagher granting the Westboro Baptist Church airtime in exchange for not protesting at the funerals of Amish schoolgirls killed in a school shooting at the West Nickel Mine Amish School in Bart Township (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania).
- "You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one -- I can`t speak for you, but I`m on the verge of moral collapse at any time. It can happen by the end of the show."
- The Glenn Beck TV Show, November 6, 2006
- "Political Correctness doesn't change us, it shuts us up."
- Insider Video: Episode 2 on November 13, 2006
- "Whoa... don't go all Kramer on me!"
- The Glenn Beck Program, November 21, 2006 (Hour 1)
- Glenn coins a new phrase that he believes will now be used in diffusing an argument. Phrase relates to the Michael Richards tirade on November 18, 2006.
- "Girl, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself!"
- The Glenn Beck TV Show, February 8, 2007
- Beck's real story segment on Nanci Pelosi's full-time airplane request.
- "With that being said, you are a Democrat. You are saying, "Let`s cut and run." And I have to tell you, I have been nervous about this interview with you, because what I feel like saying is, "Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies. And I know you’re not. I’m not accusing you of being an enemy, but that’s the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way."
- The Glenn Beck TV Show, November 14, 2006
- Glenn Beck to Keith Ellison, who was just elected as the first Muslim in the U.S. Congress.
- "Al Gore's not going to be rounding up Jews and exterminating them. It is the same tactic, however. The goal is different. The goal is globalization. The goal is global carbon tax.…You need to have fear. You needed to have the fear of starvation. You needed to have the fear of the whole place going to hell in a handbasket. Which--do we have that fear now with global warming?…Then you have to discredit the scientists that say 'That's not right.' And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did. That's what Al Gore, the U.N., and everybody on the global warming bandwagon [are doing]."
- The Glenn Beck Program, April 30, 2007
- Glenn Beck on Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth
- The hottest year in global history was 1934.
- October 26, 2007; ; after NASA revealed an error in their U.S. (not global) temperature calculations; before the correction, the hottest year in U.S. history was said to be 1998
- "You pinhead. You think we would actually be sitting here and saying "well, look at the way she was dressed?" If she were Joan McCain, stop it. You self-centered self-righteous socialist out of control dangerous man-hating bitch. Shut your mouth. We might have bought into this crap in the 1960s because too many people were doing LSD. We're not on LSD anymore -- we need to start making sense."
- The Glenn Beck Program, March 3, 2008
- In response to feminist Gloria Steinem's opinions on the John McCain/"Joan" McCain accusation.
- "We believe that while America may have made mistakes in the past with our foreign policy, no policy warrants an act of terror on any country's civilian population. We believe that America is justified in a military response on any country found to support international terrorism."
- "In a lot of ways, I'm just an average Joe. But on radio, I can take listeners to places they haven't seen, to times that are lost. And I've only begun to scratch the surface."
- "I wave the flag for the principles of our nation: that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights and that among those rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Our principles and our potential: That's why I wave the flag."
- "When all is said and done, America will understand that Michael Moore smells like pancakes."
- [Martini music plays in background]"I know what you're saying <insert female caller's name here>, but I am a happily married man."
- "The world is so complicated... I'M TIRED, I WANNA CUPCAKE!"
- We are losing our National Sovereignty to the world, and we are losing our Personal Sovereignty to the state.
- [The] ACLU and Jesus... They don't get along.