Gone in 60 seconds
I define love for our purpose as the passion of one being for another in the hope of being loved in return.Source Unknown
Memphis: "Well, without disappointment, you cannot appreciate victory."
Det. Roland Castlebeck: "Did Eleanor tell you that?"
- Good brakes. Good brakes too!
- The GT 500...the GT 500!!
- I am a baaaad man
- Donny, lowrider
- I thought you were from Long Beach
- Having sex or boosting cars... Um, oo! Uh. How about having sex WHILE boosting cars?
- I'm a little tired, I'm a little *wired*, and I think I deserve a little appreciation!
- I try to learn your ways, understand your obsessions. But this baseball, it's so bleeding boring. Isn't it?
- One Raines is as good as another. It never rains but it pours.
- Am I an arsehole? Do I look like an arsehole?
- They threw us out of England, they threw us out of France, so here we are. Flourishing, really, except for the minor inconvenience of despising everything about your country.
- Any asshole can pull a gun on somebody! You don't know the first thing about stealing a car! You need a role model!
- See you tomorrow night Eleanor and you fine ass.
- Yeah, how about that drink...
- Hello ladies! Always was a sucker for a redhead.
- Next I'll pull out the leather, high heels, and pink underwear for you.
- If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carries with it an inherent nobility and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say, "poor Toby". I say, "poor us".
- Oh my god sweetie you're so talented. I love you.