Life is at its best when it's shaken and stirred.F. Paul Facult
- "I am a very individual person. I like gambling. I love what I do and I love the fact that I don’t have to answer to anyone. It sounds egotistical, but if I have to choose between you and me, it’s me, baby. As far as my situation is concerned right now, this way of life gives me a lot of freedom — no girlfriend, no ties, and I’m not looking. I like to hang out and have fun. I like my independence. I don’t want to make promises I can’t keep."
- "I don't have the talk to throw people off. I feel like I want to concentrate 100% on my game."
- "I play the players, not the cards."
- "Learn to understand and read yourself before you try to understand and read anyone else, that's the first mistake poker players make...and players in the game of life as well."
- "If nothing is at stake, what's the point?"
- "I love that they think I'm lucky. I don't mind at all. I mean ...let them just think I'm lucky. I think it helps me if people think I'm a little bit crazy because there's definitely rationale behind a lot of things I do. They might seem wacky, but I'm not totally crazy, just a little bit."
- "I would say I've had a rather bad sports betting career and I would like to change that around but it seems like maybe it's best to just quit."
- "Oh my god I'm drawing dead again" After putting all his money on the flop at the Poker Superstars Invitational on a hand against Chip Reese.