Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.
- Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?
- He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though … keep up with news … check if I'm happy.…
- What would we want to be prefects for? It'd take all the fun out of life.
- I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
- We tried to shut Percy in a pyramid. But Mum spotted us.
- The consequences of our actions are always so diverse, so complex, that it makes predicting the future very difficult, indeed.
- I'm not blamin' yeh … but I gotta tell yeh, I thought you two'd value yer friend more'n broomsticks or rats. Tha's all.
- When a wizard goes over ter the Dark Side there's nothin' and no one matters to 'em anymore.…
- If you made a better rat than a human, that's not much to boast about.
- Tell them whatever you like. But make it quick, Remus. I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for. (PG 350)
- You should have died! Died rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!
- What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed? Only innocent lives, Peter.
- There's enough filth on my robes without you touching them.
- I still don't like your tone, boy. If you can speak of your beatings in that casual way, they clearly aren't hitting you hard enough. Petunia, I'd write to them if I were you. Make it clear that you approve the use of extreme force in this boy's case.
- Oh, my dear boy, we're not going to punish you for a little thing like that! It was an accident! We don't send people to Azkaban just for blowing up their aunts!
- And Potter—do try and win, won't you? Or we'll be out of the running for the eighth year in a row, as Professor Snape was kind enough to remind me only last night.…
- I assure you that if you die, you need not hand it [homework] in.
- Your parents gave their lives to keep you alive, Harry. A poor way to repay them - gambling their sacrifice for a bag of magic tricks.
- If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!
- It will happen tonight. The Dark Lord lies alone and friendless, abandoned by those who once followed. Tonight, before midnight, his servant will break free and rejoin his master, and with that servant's help, the Dark Lord will rise again, greater and more terrible than ever before...
- Ron Weasley: Yeah, it will. You won't have to do all the work alone this time, Hermione. I'll help.
Hermione: Oh, Ron!
(Hermione flung her arms around Ron's neck and broke down completely. Ron, looking quite terrified, patted her very awkwardly on the top of the head.)
- Ron Weasley: Right, you've got a crooked sort of cross.… That means you're going to have 'trials and suffering'—sorry about that—but there's a thing that could be the sun … hang on … that means 'great happiness' … so you're going to suffer but be very happy about it...…
Harry Potter: You need your inner eye tested.
- Harry Potter: I'm not going to be murdered.
Mirror: That's the spirit, dear.
- Fred Weasley: How're we getting to King's Cross tomorrow, Dad?
Arthur Weasley: The Ministry's providing a couple cars.
Percy Weasley: Why?
George Weasley: It's because of you, Percy, and there'll be little flags on the hoods, with HB on them...
Fred Weasley: ...for Humongous Bighead.
Harry and Ron both made furious moves toward Malfoy but Hermione got there first. SMACK! She had slapped Malfoy across the face with all the strength she could muster. Harry, Ron, Crabbe and Goyle stood flabbergasted as Hermione raised her hand again.
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||book|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||book|