Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is a 2004 film directed by Alfonso Cuarón and starring Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley, and Emma Watson as Hermione Granger, based on the book of the same title by J.K. Rowling.
- [Under his bed sheets] Lumos Maxima.
- Why would I go looking for somebody who wants to kill me?
- You tell those spiders, Ron.
- You betrayed my parents! You're the reason they're dead!
- He was their friend.. And he betrayed them... HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!!! I hope he finds me. 'Cause when he does, I'm gonna be ready! When he does, I'm gonna kill him!
- EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!
- [while looking at a past version of herself using the time turner] Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?
- [To Malfoy] You! You foul, loathsome and evil little cockroach!
- [To Sirius Black] If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!
- [Rescuing Sirius with Harry] Bombarda! [The gate door explodes]
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.
- (To Snape about Harry) Let him dive in the deepest of oceans or soar over the highest cloud.
- Are you going to kill me, Harry?
- I DID MY WAITING!!! TWELVE YEARS OF IT!!! IN AZKABAN!!!
- More than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail, I could live with, but the fleas, they're murder.
- Besides, the ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them... [puts hand over Harry's heart] in here.
- Cornelius Fudge: Come now, Harry. The Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts.
- The Marauder's Map: "Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfooot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauder's Map."
- The Marauder's Map: "Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs offer their compliments to Professor Snape and request that he keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
- Shrunken head on the Knight Bus: [As they're heading towards an old lady] ERNIE! LITTLE OLD LADY AT 12 O'CLOCK!
- Shrunken head on the Knight Bus: [After stopping before nearly running over an old lady] Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, three and a half, two, one and three quarters, yes!
- Shrunken head on the Knight Bus: [After the bus squeezes between two double-decker buses] Hey, guys, guys, why the long faces?
- Aunt Marge: Do they use the cane at St Brutus's, boy?
- Harry: [catching Uncle Vernon's eye] Oh yeah, yeah, I've been beaten loads of times.
- Aunt Marge: Excellent. I won't hear any of this wishy-washy nonsense about not beating someone when they deserve it.
- Ron: I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast away from Scabbers, or I'll turn it into a tea-cosy!
- Hermione: It's a cat Ronald, what do you expect? It's in his nature.
- Ron: A cat!? Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me!
- Hermione: That's rich, coming from the owner of that smelly old shoebrush.
- Fred: You're not flashing that clipping about again, are you Ron?
- Ron: I haven't shown anyone!
- George: No, not a soul!
- Fred; Not unless you count Tom...
- George: The day maid...
- Fred: The night maid...
- George: That bloke who fixed the toilet...
- Fred: And that wizard from Belgium!
- The Fat Lady: [In a painting; she sings while holding a glass] Ah ah ah ahhh!
- Harry: Fortuna Major.
- The Fat Lady: No, wait, wait! [Sings in a higher pitch] Ah ah ah ahhh!
- Harry: [Irritated] Fortuna Major.
- The Fat Lady: Wait! [Screams] Ah ah ah AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
- [The Fat Lady surrepticiously looks around to make sure nobody's watching, then smashes the glass on a pillar in the painting]
- The Fat Lady: Oh, amazing! And just with my voice!
- Harry: [Impatient] Fortuna Major!
- The Fat Lady: [Petulant] Yes, all right, all right, you can go in. [The door behind her opens to let the students in.
- Harry: [Exasperated] Thank you!
- The Fat Lady: Plebs.
- Ron: He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?
- George: Peaky?
- Fred: What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet.
- George: Yeah, Ron. Let's walk you off the top of the Astronomy tower.
- Fred: And see what you look like.
- Harry: Probably a right sight better than he normally does.
- George: Gave us a right good scare, there, mate.
- Hermione: Harry, are you all right?
- Harry: Brilliant. What happened?
- Ron: Well, you fell off your broom.
- Harry: Oh, really? I meant the match. Who won?
- Hermione: Um... no one blames you, Harry. The Dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbeldore was furious. As soon as he saved you, he sent them straight off.
- Ron: There's um... something else you should know about, too, Harry. When you fell, your broom, it sort of blew into the Whomping Willow and... [Holds up what's left of the destroyed handle of Harry's Nimbus 2000]... Well.
- Harry: No. Is that really...?
- Fred: Dumbledore...
- George: In his study....
- Fred: Pacing...
- George: Does that a lot.
- Harry:So this map shows...
- Fred: [about the Marauder's Map] Everyone.
- George: Where they are...
- Fred: What they're doing...
- George: Every minute...
- Fred: Of every day!
- Ron: [Waking up from a bad dream; sleepily] Sp-sp-sp-spiders! I don't wanna, I don't want- They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!
- Harry: [amused] You tell those spiders, Ron.
- Ron: [nodding] Yeah, I'll tell 'em, I'll tell 'em, tell 'em. [Instantly falls asleep again]
- [Snape has caught Harry in a hallway.]
- Snape: Potter. What are you doing wandering the corridors at night?
- Harry: I was sleepwalking.
- Snape: How extraordinarily like your father, you are, Potter. Wandering the corridors at night, strutting about the castle.
- Harry: My dad didn't strut. And nor do I. Now, I would appreciate it if you would lower your wand.
- Snape: [Lowers his wand] Turn out your pockets. Turn out your pockets. [Harry shows him the Marauder's Map] What's this?
- Harry: Spare bit of parchment.
- Snape: Really? Open it.
- [Harry opens the map]
- Snape: [Puts his wand on the map] Reveal your secrets. [To Harry] Read it.
- Harry: "Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs offer their compliments to Professor Snape and..."
- Snape: Go on.
- Harry: "... and request that he keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
- Snape: Why you insolent, little--
- Lupin: Professor.
- Snape: Well, well. Lupin. Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?
- [Hermione sees Malfoy laughing about Buckbeak, Hagrid's hippogriff, being executed that night]
- Draco Malfoy: [to Crabbe and Goyle] Father said I could have the hippogriff's head. Maybe I'll donate it to the Gryffindor Common Room.
- Crabbe:Look who's here.
- Draco Malfoy: Ah! Come to see the show?
- Hermione: You! You foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach![holds Malfoy at wandpoint]
- Ron: No, Hermione, he's not worth it!
- [Hermione relaxes and takes her wand away from Malfoy, but almost immediately punches him in the face. His gang runs off.]
- Hermione: That felt good.
- Ron: Not good. Brilliant!
- Remus: Severus, don't be a fool.
- Sirius: He can't help it Remus, it's bound to be a habit by now.
- Ron: How did you get there? I was just talking to you there! And now you're there!
- Hermione: What's he talking about, Harry?
- Harry: I don't know. Honestly Ron, how can a person be in two places at once?
- Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter
- Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley
- Emma Watson as Hermione Granger
- Michael Gambon as Albus Dumbledore
- Gary Oldman as Sirius Black
- David Thewlis as Remus Lupin
- Timothy Spall as Peter Pettigrew
- Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy
- Alan Rickman as Severus Snape
- Robbie Coltrane as Rubeus Hagrid
- Maggie Smith as Minerva McGonagall
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||book|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||book|