In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.Robert Frost
- Fiction has to be plausible. All history has to do is happen.
- Many things are possible. Few things are certain.
- I suspect S.F. has an individualistic, antiauthoritarian trend to it not least because so many of the people who read and write it (not all by any means, but quite a few) are innerdirected introverts who make neither good leaders nor good followers. Am I talking about myself? Well, now that you mention it, yes. But I ain’t the only one, not even close.
- I'm a social caterpillar. I am not a social butterfly
- I can't not write. I'm obsessive-compulsive, and I know it.